Thursday, May 13, 2010

You Want Candy?? I want SkullCandy!!

People around the world have their own passion for something. My mom has a passion for collecting bags, she’ll do anything and everything just to save up so she could buy the bags she want. My dad has a passion for taking pictures, he’ll go to all sorts of places just to take a good catch of view on nature’s beauty. Guess what, I to have a passion.. My passion in life revolves around the world of music.. I love music so much that I buy accessories for my iPod just to enjoy listening to music better..

While searching for accessories for my iPod, I have found a perfect brand of headset called SkullCandy.. SkullCandy is famous for making headsets that produces good quality music. While searching at the SkullCandy site, I saw the SkullCandy Ti.. I love the looks of the Ti below..



The Ti’s design looks so cool that I already want to own it.. But since you can’t always get what you want, I guess I need to save up so I can buy it. I think that’s going to cause me 3 months worth of allowance, boohoo..

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

another skullcandy?!!?
now you have to save up for this baby!! :)