Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cupid's Love Games

Have you ever experience to love or be loved? Do you know the feeling of being in love? Well for me, being in love isn't just pure fun..being in love also give us pain..

Why does first love always seem so perfect that you would always think that there wouldn't be any problems? I'm now experiencing the stage of having a first love..everything about this stage is still new to me.. For me being in love is still fresh..

Why do I always think about her? Well is it because she makes me smile even if she just look at me and smile at me? I think so.. But why do I feel sad when I see her talking with other guys? Is it because I'm jealous? I'm afraid so..but I just can't stop myself for being jealous..

Well I guess being in love is part of everyone's life. Someday I might have answers to my endless questions about love..

No comments: